Kingdom of Bahrain
Operational Deployment Guide
2014 Assessment of Risks for U.S. Travelers
2014 Bahrain Guide
The Operational Guide to Bahrain is a comprehensive guide for any American or Western business traveler who has to travel to Bahrain for business or work projects. The guide provides a detailed assessment of the current threats and risks in Bahrain, which remains very volatile and fluid due to violent political confrontations between Shias and Sunnis inside the country. The guide also provides a full readout on all major areas of interest for the traveler including hotels, airport, driving conditions, tourist sites, police, areas to avoid and health and environmental issues.
ADRIDEN Global Inc. is a leading intelligence, security, investigative and risk consultancy firm. Our success has been based on the philosophy that predictive intelligence-based action is the key to success. Traditional reactive “wait and see” approaches have had tremendous negative impacts on the world economy and global security. ADRIDEN (pronounced ah-dree-den) Global employs analysts, subject matter experts and field professionals whose focus is connecting the dots through active all-source intelligence collection, on-the-ground situational awareness and an ability to predict emerging trends.
- 14 APR 2014 - US, Saudi drifting apart despite Obama visit
- 04 APR 2014 - Boeing, GE say get U.S. license to sell spare parts to Iran
- 29 MAR 2014 - Nasrallah: If takfiris succeed in Syria, all in Lebanon will be eliminated
- 29 MAR 2014 - The moderate rebels: A needle in a haystack
- 12 MAR 2014 - Controlled by Iran, the deadly militia recruiting Iraq's men to die in Syria